MAGMA Foundry Technologies Inc.
A global leader in the metal casting industry for over 30 years, we continue to provide technical business solutions through our proprietary casting process simulation software, MAGMASOFT® autonomous engineering. We focus on building trusting relationships with our customers that instill confidence in metal casting and design engineers. Our goal is to advance the utilization of castings, while proactively developing efficient casting processes.
MAGMA is looking for a Marketing Specialist who will assist with expanding our marketing and branding activities for MAGMA Foundry Technologies along with our subsidiary SIGMA Plastic Services Inc. The right person must be highly motivated, organized, a team player, and a great communicator. The team members at MAGMA and SIGMA are highly valued professionals which the marketing specialist will be collaborating on a variety of projects.
Not a work from home position.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for coordinating and communicating marketing activities
- Work with marketing staff from our parent company in Germany along with other global subsidiaries
- Work with outside marketing services/companies to further assist and meet our marketing needs
- Be responsible for organizing and coordinating tradeshows, conferences, and seminars
- Manage our website, social media activities, ad placement, and webinars
- Provide creative input for articles, advertisements, blogs, and graphics
- Coordinate promotional campaigns
- Travel to customer sites both domestic and abroad if needed. (Up to 5% travel)
- B.A. in Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in assisting and carrying out marketing activities
- A passionate and creative person with a drive to meet goals and demands with a good sense of humor!
- A people person with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to create material for blogs, video creation, and advertisements
- Experience in developing Social Media content (LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience in producing and organizing webinars
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with graphic design
- Knowledge of using OpenCMS
- Ability to track, analyze and present marketing data
- Fluent in Spanish
Get to Know Us…Virtually
MAGMA - https://www.magmasoft.com/en/
SIGMA - https://sigmasoftvm.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/magmasoft/
MAGMA LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/magma-foundry-technologies-inc.
SIGMA LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/sigmasoft-virtual-molding
MAGMA Foundry Technologies offers a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits including generous health care insurance package, HSA account with employer contributions, 401k with employer contributions, fitness benefit, 15 days of vacation to start plus one week PTO over the Christmas Holiday.
How to Apply
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. U.S. immigration employer sponsorship is not provided.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Show email
Resume and cover letter must be in .docx or .pdf format.
MAGMA FOUNDRY TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Attn: Human Resource Department
10 North Martingale Road, Suite 425
Schaumburg, IL 60173